If a question, which is as easy as falling off a log is asked to you that, which undergraduate course would provide you a solid platform to firstly, develop entrepreneurship within you, secondly, provide you with a great range of job opportunities, and finally, nurture your interpersonal communication skills, which are the most important skills required among the individuals, levels and departments on any organization? Then what would your answer be?
Well if you really know the answer, then you are going great. And, if the answer hasn’t popped out of your head so far, then you should really know about it. So, whether you are familiar with the right answer or you have absolutely no idea, either way, you are at the right place. We will definitely dive deep into the detailed explanation of what I am talking about a little later but, for now, let us get straight to the answer, which is a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA).
Yes, you’ve got it correct. It is the only program that comes under the course category of under graduation (UG) – Commerce & Management that provides “broad knowledge about the functional aspects of the company.” And, the functional or the practical features of any establishment are a must to know, if you want to efficiently shoulder the responsibilities of managing the affairs and administering the elements of organizing and overseeing the business operations.
WHAT IS BBA?
Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA is undoubtedly one of the most sought-after bachelor degree programs after Intermediate or Pre University Certificate (PUC). The BBA course is a profound entrance that provides an end number of job opportunities in a plethora of sectors like Education, Government, Marketing, Finance, and Sales to name just a few. Let us try to go through some of the most significant features of the BBA program/degree that you should really be well aware of:
- This 3-years professional undergraduate course in the Business Management program is available to the students from all three streams: Science, Arts and Commerce, and the maximum duration to complete this course are six years. Also to mention, that the mode of this program in some Indian universities is semester wise while, others run in non-semester mode, that is year wise.
- During the term of this program, the students comprehend varying features of the Business Administration as well as, the Management structure through classroom-based lectures and pragmatic projects like an internship. In addition, BBA can also be taken up in the full time as well as the correspondence mode
- The Bachelor of Business Administration course provides in-depth knowledge and a precise format of training in Management and Leadership skills to prepare the students for both, the managerial and entrepreneurial roles.
JOBS & RECRUITERS
After the completion of the BBA program, the candidates generally choose for an MBA, which is the Master of Business Administration course, and if they do so, then they do a perfectly smarter job without a shadow of a doubt. However, if going for the master program is not at the back of the mind then the candidates can also choose to consider a plethora of job opportunities in various fields like Real Estate Management, Business Consultancies, Banking, Urban Infrastructure, Advertising, Government and manufacturing sectors, etc. to name a few.
There are also some other prominent job profiles as well that a candidate can choose after the completion of his/her BBA program, and they are as follows:
- Marketing Executive: A Marketing Executive develops official statements and is responsible for promotion for the organization’s products, conducting and analyzing competitive research, and establishing objectives, expectations, and results for marketing programs. The average salary of a Marketing Executive is Rs 3 lakh and upwards
- Marketing Manager: A Marketing Manager collaborates with product managers and aims at executing new/ modified programs for the establishment of improved strategies. Developing market research studies & analyze their finding, making the best use of marketing programs & campaigns for the organization’s products and services are the responsibilities of a Marketing Manager. The average salary of a Marketing Manager is Rs 4.5 lakh and upwards
- Sales Executive: The Sales Executive is required to design and implement strategies to increase company sales revenue and expand the company’s base in the market. The average salary of a Sales Executive is Rs 3 lakh and upwards.
- Research and Development (R&D) Executive: A R&D Manager directs and manages the development & research programs of an organization in order to meet the needs of the organization. Measuring the scope of research projects & making sure that they are delivered on time within the stipulated budget is the role of an R&D Manager. The average salary of a Sales Executive is Rs 2 lakh and upwards.
- Human Resource Executive: The responsibility of a Human Resource Executive (HR Executive) includes ensuring that the strategies, methodology, and HR programs are administered and the objectives of the organization are consistent with proficient benchmarks, state, and government administrative prerequisites and laws. Also, planning, advising on HR strategies, and overseeing human asset activities like enrollment and pay is the key responsibility of an HR Manager. The average salary of the Human Resource Manager is Rs 4 lakh and upwards.
TOP RECRUITERS FOR BBA
Below is the list of the few top most companies around the globe which offer a wide range of jobs to BBA graduates, and the list is as follows:
|1. Microsoft||2. Mc Kinsey and Company|
|3. Deloitte||4. Ernst & Young (EY)|
|5. Sony||6. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|7. International Business Machines (IBM) Corp||8. Hindustan Unilever|
|9. ICICI Bank||10. Hewlett-Packard|
A FEW PROMINENT ADVANTAGES OF BBA DEGREE
- First and foremost, the students get a much deeper comprehensibility of Business Administration & Management.
- Secondly, a BBA program is the basis and a foundation for further or advanced level studies like MBA.
- It pragmatically delivers an accurate and precise knowledge structure of the corporate business activities.
- This course offers a deep understanding and development of significant business skills such as leadership, communication skills, critical thinking, and decision making.
- Last but not the least, one of the most distinguished advantages of the BBA degree is that it teaches an individual how to develop a business idea into reality.
So, whether you’re a new player in the game or you are done playing, that is to say, whether you are aiming to choose BBA, or have already chosen it, or you are close to finishing your studies, there is a fair amount of possibility that you might experience a lack of motivation many times throughout your degree program. Sometimes all it takes is to recall what inspired us to begin in the first place, and we’re back on track to achieving our goals. So, I would like to leave you here with an inspiring quote that would not only motivate you once but, would rather keep motivating you whenever you throw an honest eye at it.
This is an anonymous quote, and it goes like this:
“Some people dream of great accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them.”
Subjects in BBA / BBM
This course contains the following subjects along with two languages.
Indian Heritage and Culture
Principles of Management
Basic Business Finance
Fundamentals of Marketing
Principals of Personal Management
Science and Civilization
Fundamentals of IT
Cost and Management Accounting
Promotion and Distribution Management
If a student doubt is, Inter failed what next? Then HIITMS is the ideal choice for aspirants looking for degree college to continue education through having backlogs at the intermediate level or PUC level. Because HIITMS Offers B.A B.Com [General / Computers] B.Com with Event Management and B.B.A for PUC / inter failed students with the following salient features.
- Regular Classes
- 100% Corporate atmosphere
- 96% cumulative pass percentage during the previous years
- Parents Login window for Student’s everyday login & logout timings’
- Experience and student-friendly teaching faculty
- Well equipped classrooms with the State of the Art Furniture
- High configured Computer Lab
- 24 hours under CCTV surveillance & free Wi-Fi
- Industrial visit and Internships & Seminars and guest lectures
- Cultural Fests, Youth Fest and extra co-curriculum activities for all-round development of students
- Special Focus on Soft Communication Skills, Personality Development, Neuro-Linguistic Programme, Body Language, Mind techniques, etc by Industry Experts.
- Useful for Government / Corporate and Overseas Jobs &Valid for further studies in India and Abroad
- Placement assistance
- The degree will be awarded by UGC & Govt. of India /TS; AP & KA recognized, Top Ranked Universities.
- Offer: One Year Total Fee Paid Candidates Can Get Spot Study Material, Free College Bag & Exam Material